Charter for Every Australian counts
Mother Theresa was asked to attend an anti-war rally. She politely declined but also responded by suggesting that if the invitation was to a peace rally she would be more than happy to become involved.
When I walked out of the jail I knew if I didn’t leave my bitterness behind I would still be in jail – Nelson Mandela.
There is more that unites us than divides us – John Howard
- We stand together as equal Australians
- We put our personal prejudices to one side
- We are not anti-anything we are pro-Australian Unity
- We say yes to peace and prosperity
- We learn from one another
- We strive to become a more evolved society
We do not buy into violation of any kind
Website by SEO Sydney